Skip to content
Learn From Tibetan Sages. The Smartest List Of Life
- Like – say.
- Do not like it – tell.
- Do you miss someone – call.
- It is not clear – ask.
- Do you want to meet – invite.
- Do you want something – ask.
- Never argue.
- Do you want to be understood – explain.
- If your fault – confess and do not look for excuses.
- Always remember that everyone has their own truth, and it often does not coincide with yours.
- Do not communicate with bad people.
- The main thing in life – it’s love, everything else is vanity.
- Human problems are only in his head.
- Your encirclement is not evil or good, they don’t exist because of you.
- Try to find pleasure from each event.
- Always remember that you will not have another life.
- Do not be boring.
- Remember that you owe nothing to nobody.
- Remember that nobody owes you.
- Do not regret the time and money to enjoy the world of knowledge.
- Always count only on yourselves.
- Trust your instincts.
- With women (indeed, with men), as well as with children, be patient and a little indulgent.
- If you have a bad mood, think that when you die, then even that will not happen.
- Live today, because yesterday no longer exists, and tomorrow may not be.
- Know that today – this is the best day.